Continuation of our Air Fryer Recipes series, this time with a recipe for a lovely and easy to make Stromboli which will arose your taste buds.
Air Fryer Recipes : Stromboli
- 10 ounce pizza crust refrigerated
- 4 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 0.65 cup Mozzarella cheese shredded
- 0.45 pound cooked ham sliced
- 4 ounce red bell peppers roasted
- 1 egg yolk
- 1.5 tablespoon milk
Roll the dough out until ¼ of an inch thick.
Layer the ham, cheese and peppers on one side of the dough. Fold it to seal it.
Mix the egg and milk together and brush the dough.
Place the Stromboli into the Fry Basket and place it into the Air Fryer.
Press the Power Button & adjust cooking time to 20 minutes at 360 degrees.
Every 5-6 minutes, carefully flip the Stromboli over.
Image: Flickr / Kathryn Yengel