Here are some of the best air fryer recipes. One benefit to using an air fryer is that a lot of the heavy lifting is completed by the air fryer. While food is cooking, you can easily prepare a side dish to go with the meal or main dish if you are using the air fryer as a side. There are a variety of food options that can be made with an air fryer. Some of the popular uses for an air fryer include the following:
- Fresh Chicken Wings
- Egg rolls
- Chicken Nuggets
- French Fries
Best Air Fryer Recipes for Chicken Wings
A popular use of an air fryer is to cook chicken wings. A person can purchase fresh chicken wings from the grocery store and store these fresh wings for up to a few days safely in their refrigerator. When they are hungry for air fryer chicken wings they can follow the following instructions for perfect chicken wings.
- Up to 2 lbs chicken wings (depends on the size of your air fryer)
- 1/4 cup wing sauce (I like the buffalo flavor)
- Tastes great with celery, carrots, and ranch dressing
- Preheat air fryer to 360°F
- Line chicken wings in air fryer
- Set the timer 26-28 minutes until cooked
- Cover with wing sauce
- Sever with celery, carrots, and ranch dressing if desired
Best Air Fryer Recipes for Chicken Nuggets
Sometimes the best chicken nuggets can be taken straight from the freezer and air fried to perfection in an air fryer.
- Up to 2 lbs frozen chicken nuggets (depends on the size of your air fryer)
- Dip with ketchup or bbq sauce
- Tastes great with a side salad (kale, cheddar cheese, craisins, and poppyseed dressing)
- Preheat air fryer to 200°F
- Line chicken nuggets in air fryer
- Set the timer 10 minutes, turning after 5 minutes
- While it is cooking, tear kale into small pieces, grate the cheddar cheese, add a handful of craisins, and drizzle poppyseed dressing on top.
There are many recipe options with an air fryer. Please post your favorite recipes in the comments below.