While cooking at home, the Philips HD9220 Air Fryer is an excellent appliance that can be used to help prepare a quick, delicious meal. This air fryer is known best for its ability to cook frozen chicken nuggets, frozen fries, and fresh chicken wings, but can also be used to air fry a variety of other meals. Built by Philips, a company well-known for their experience in electronics, this brand-name air fryer appliance is a quality choice.
Philips HD9220 Features
The Philips HD9220 has several distinguishing features that make it a quality choice appliance.
- It has adjustable temperature control up to 390 degrees
- At 18.9 pounds and with 15.3 x 15.3 x 14.9 inches dimensions, the Philips HD9220 Air Fryer is slightly lighter than a KitchenAid stand mixer and similar in size
- It has a 1.8 pound cooking basket capacity, which can fit up to four legs or two chicken breasts
- It has a 30-minute timer with ready signal and auto shut-off
- It has dishwasher-safe parts for quick and easy clean up
Reasons to Buy The Philips HD9220
This cooking appliance is able to help people in their homes prepare a range of meals including chicken nuggets, french fries, egg rolls, fresh chicken wings, etc. Compared to deep frying, this air fryer is easier to clean and the air fryer also has less smell. Individuals living alone and small families can make excellent use of the Philips HD9220 Air Fryer.
Many people are choosing to purchase an Air Fryer to make meals to eat. The Philips HD9220 is a quality choice for those wanting the crisp flavor of a fried meal. The food made by an Air Fryer tastes delicious and the results achieved using this appliance can often reduce the amount of oil being cooked with compared to a traditional frier. This relatively newer technology has the potential to change the way people cook at home. A review like this aims to help people find the right appliance for them to enjoy a meal at home.
Can I help with your weekly menu?
Get free air fryer recipes, tricks, tips, and resources all right to your inbox. It's all relevant stuff, so you'll enjoy reading it.
Subscribe and let us help you plan your weekly meals.